Wednesday 8 June 2011

PREVIOUSLY ITS EGG NOW IT IS FLOUR

 Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready.   I missed and my hand went into the boiling water.... 

在一次煮玉米粥时,我用叉子在沸腾的粥里翻搅,想看看粥好了没有
错手没拿到叉子,而把手碰进了沸水里面!痛得我尖叫起来

A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour...I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it.  He said to keep my hand in the flour for 10 mins. which I did.  He said that in Vietnam, this guy was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...well, it not only put the fire out, but he never even had a blister!!!!
 
一位越南朋友,他是位兽医,恰巧来到我家,我正在尖叫!他即刻问我有没有面粉。我拿出一袋面粉,他叫我把手伸进去,并且放在面粉里10钟,我照做了。他说,在越南曾有一个家伙身上着火了,众人在惊慌中把一袋子的面粉撒在他的身上灭火。但令人惊讶的是,它不仅灭了火,被燒那家伙的身上竞没有水泡!!

So, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins, and then pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutley NO PAIN.



Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself,
 

I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a blister!
*cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.
我把手放在面粉里10钟后拿出来,手上确実没有灼伤的红印或者水泡,完全没有受伤
现在,我总会在冰箱放一袋子面粉,每次不小心灼伤自己,我就用面粉敷,没有一次是有红印或水泡的

*注意:冷面粉比常温面粉效果更佳!

Miracle, if you ask me.  Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you will be happy you did.  I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about 10 mins, and the pain was gone and no burn.  Try it!

Don't run your burn area under Cold water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 mins and experience a miracle!
奇迹!如果你问我的话。放一袋白面粉在冰箱是不会錯的。我甚至在烫到舌头的时候,把面粉敷在上面10钟,伤去无痕!试一试吧
不要把你烫伤的地方马上放在冷水下冲洗,而要放在面粉里10钟,你会发现奇迹的

No comments:

Post a Comment